PI Data Analytics’s Spend Analysis is grounded
in a fundamental knowledge of procurement.
Our Spend Analysis is designed to enable your procurement function
and help achieve savings.
- Savings. When it comes to your performance review – do you need to report on your savings? We can help you track, measure and verify your realised savings against your targets. We can even help you identify where the next saving might come from.
- Spend by supplier. Celebrate your great suppliers, and crack down on the mavericks or the over-chargers.
- Spend by department. Want to see which departments or functions within your business are ‘colouring outside the lines’? No problem!
- Spend by source. Now you can see your spend data from multiple sources – from finance systems or your ERP (e.g. SAP, Oracle) to Credit Card data.
- Spend by category. Get into the detail of each category with multiple filters and insights into who is spending what and where.
- Want your own Analyst? We will give you access to a dedicated resource to help you when you need.
- PI Data Analytics lives and breathes spend data – we know the tips, tricks and traps to watch for.
Modern organisations spend extraordinary amounts of money,
engaging with thousands of different suppliers and dealing with
a multitude of unique goods and services.
In such an environment, it is extremely difficult for organisations to truly understand their spend profile, let alone the inherent risks of their purchasing habits.
PI Data Analytics Spend Analysis solutions allow your organisation to not only gain visibility of your data, but to develop an understanding of the ‘so what?’. An effective spend analysis enables your team to be proactive rather than reactive and allows for an extraction of full value for your organisation.
PI Data Analytics offers a rapidly-implemented ‘Off-the-shelf’ reporting system that gives you instant access to useful insights – shortening the time to return-on-investment.
SAMPLE OUR SERVICES WITH YOUR NEXT BIG TENDER!