The 7 most important reasons why
- 1Access. Your business will enjoy access to over 30 years of benchmarking experience.
- 2Validation. Objectively validate your current functional performance.
- 3Analysis. Analyse and visualise multiple sets of data extracted from different sources to make informed strategic decisions and plans.
- 4Speed. Benefit from the enormous processing power demanded to analyse terabyte’s of data.
- 5Visualisation tools. Access market leading visualisation and rapid report output to enhance presentations, strengthen tender responses and explore investment and budgetry opportunities!
- 6Skilled Support. Your analysts are already overworked and they need reliable and skilled analytical support.
- 7Data Exposure. Clearly see what is generally hidden or masked and what will ultimately prove to be very powerful information.
Interested in the possibilities of how your data can be better used to your advantage?
The average business generates an enormous amount of data every day. Yet, few exploit this information to its full potential.
PI Data Analytics helps organisations do just this.
PI Data Analytics is part of the Comprara group of companies and provides clients with benchmarking market intelligence on process, policy, capability, price and performance measurement.
Work with PI Data Analytics to understand your Big Data, benchmark your spend, make great decisions, understand your spend, visualise your data and understand your business inside out.
Clients use PI Data Analytics embedded intelligence and data visualisation technology to automatically and continuously drive cost savings, operational efficiencies, and revenue growth via our custom Decision Automation Platform. PI Data Analytics holds countless mapped database information, with offices in the United Kingdom, South Africa and Australia. Our team has extensive project management experience and has worked on a number of long term client engagements.
We are advocates of opportunities that are developed in our (advanced) analytics platform to provide business intelligence and identification of efficiencies and opportunities for improved organisational performance.